Monday, September 28, 2009

New Virtual Lab!!

Howdy all!  Just wanted to let you know that Etsy has asked me to host another Virtual Lab, "Bigger Than a Breadbox: Photography for Medium to Large Objects" on Wednesday, September 30th, at 8pm EST, as part of their "Prep Your Shop for the Holiday Rush" series.  Yay!

To participate, make sure you have an Etsy ID (which is quick and easy to register for!), click on this link, click on the Classroom on the left-hand side of the screen, and then click on any empty square (seat) once inside.

Now, I will be the first one to admit that this is probably totally biased on my part, but I am really loving these Virtual Labs (and I don't mean just the ones I'm hosting)...they're a great forum for brainstorming, new ideas, new leads, and new links!  If you have a chance to check one out, definitely go for it but be warned: they fill up FAST.  And once they're filled up, you have to hope someone leaves the chat to leave a space for you to skip into.  The more popular labs fill up 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time.

ETA: The notes for the Virtual Lab can be found here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment