So I've had several people lately ask me what kind of music I listen to while I'm working. In no particular order, the most common things you'll find me cranking up while making bags are:
1. Anything by Muse. Perfect for settling into an energetic afternoon of fabric-chopping.
2. Anything by Nine Inch Nails, but especially the Broken album. I'm a NIN fan from back in the day, and now I find I still love Trent Reznor because he gets my procrastinating butt in gear. Or when I'm in a hurry and need a more, um, upbeat tempo to work to, "Wish" is especially good for this. Ask me sometime about how I was introduced to NIN, it's a funny story (now).
3. The Bubblegum Oldies channel on Pandora. A nice happy all-day groove. A great day is when "Palisades Park" comes up in the rotation.
4. The Michael Jackson channel on AOL radio. Being able to sing along (badly) to almost every song is a definite plus.
5. Anything that falls under the category "Classic Rock." My hands-down favorite genre.
6. Classical music, especially Tchaikovsky and Mozart. Very good talk-me-down-off-the-ledge-I've-got-a-huge-wholesale-order-to-finish-today music.
So what do YOU listen to while you're working, crafting, or chilling?